Monday, June 1, 2009

Hello World!

YATB - yet another thoughts blog

Yes, lot of people are putting their thoughts out there on their blogs. so this is yet another. we will see how that goes!

I have been meaning to start writing on a blog for a long time now. This will primarily serve as a place for me to put my thinking down on whatever is bothering me at that moment. in that process I hope to explore my thinking further and engage with you in discussions over topics like:

  1. Life - what is meaning, isn't it inherently flawed to even look for it?
  2. The continuing human flirtation with "God" and its impact on the human condition
  3. Our place in the universe
  4. Is this our planet?
and of course the more mundane
  1. Technology
  2. Politics
  3. everyday life

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment